Waited 14 months for completion certificate from DFD. Now told it could take a further 9 !!

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
5 posts Page 1 of 1

Glen.26

Post by Glen.26 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:08 pm
I made my final IVA payment to DFD on the 1st March 2012 but I have still not yet recieved my completion certificate due to Equity in Finance being slow with PPI claims. I have waited 14 months and I am being told it could be a further 9!!!

What can I do?

loopylass81

Post by loopylass81 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:23 pm
chase equity in finance every week thats what i do and also send an email to you IP to complain and request weekly updates as well.. the only way I have found of getting anything done is to keep pestering..

We completed July 2012 and are still waiting...

I have a contact for EIF if you need one

Shining

Post by Shining » Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:28 pm
Hi and welcome to the forum. Good advice above keep chasing, not really what you should have to do but if it works go with it. These closure timings are not fair on those that have completed.
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

Harrypop

Post by Harrypop » Sun May 05, 2013 10:33 pm
Contact Judith Anderton from DFD she sorted our IVA in 6mths we had to sign a disclaimer in the end to say we wouldn't persue the PPI on one outstanding account. She responds immediately to every question.

slushysnow

Post by slushysnow » Tue May 07, 2013 1:07 am
I finished and being fobbed off for months lies and more lies. Forget about the certificate its worthless We should have that in our paws at the finish date but we are of no use to them they have had a nice pot of cash. They only want new customers. So be glad u don't have to pay anymore and move on
Don't waste your time doing there job for them we were sold the. Iva on a false statement debt free in 5years but its more like 6 so ignore them
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”