Wieght lifted feels great

28 posts Page 2 of 2

freelili

Post by freelili » Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:25 pm
Oh skippy I am so sorry, you will be recieving a virtual hug from me now, you have always been so supportive and you and yours are in my throughts.

Extra special love

LILY
LILY

http://freelili.blogs.iva.co.uk

I asked God for an answer, I have to live with his reply.
Exsisto an angelus quod planto quispiam sentio melior.

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:13 pm
Thanks Lily. Things like this do make you think, and realise that money isn't everything.

Three down, fifty seven to go until freedom!

scaredkez

Post by scaredkez » Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:40 pm
lily that was a lovely post and thank you for thinking of me, you are right we do forget about the things that are important to us and the memories that you make together do cost nothing.
when i think about my childhood its very similar, my parents have never had credit except a mortgage, and we never went without they weren't and still are not wealthy but they are very happy, i wouldn't know what i would do with out them, they can't understand how i have gotten into such a mess, but they would never critisize.
i am getting frightened now about the BR and i have accepted that this is what is going to happen, if it hadn't been for this forum and the people that post here i don't think i would have got this far, yes everybody here is important to us all and the support we give to each other.
kerri
Please view my blog at: http://scaredkez.blogs.iva.co.uk/

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:51 pm
Good luck Kerri, try not to be scared about the bankruptcy. I know it's easy for me to say, but you will get through it. We are all going to come out of this as stronger people.

Three down, fifty seven to go until freedom!

freelili

Post by freelili » Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:14 pm
Kerri you have tried, I think that the treatment you have had makes it all so much worse, I always look out for your posts and hope for you to resolve this. It must be exhausting for you, and very scary.
It makes me really angry that 'they' can fob you off when its such a huge deal and after taking your money.

I wish you and your family the very best in these trying times. I am sure everyone on here will be rooting for you.

Good luck

LILY
LILY

freelili

Post by freelili » Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:26 pm
one more thing kerri.

If I could give someone a slap for you I would, honestly and I am not the violent type.

Whether or not a good IP would be able to have proposed a realistic IVA for you will never be known and the result of bankruptcy may have been the same. However to take advantage of a family who are in a desperate and vunerable situation is, I feel an unforgivable, totally slappable offence in this non violent society and should be regarded as a crime against humanity. even if the IP is not aware of it.

Thank Heavens for this site and the experts here who are willing to help us for free

LILY
Last edited by freelili on Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LILY

scaredkez

Post by scaredkez » Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:42 pm
thanks lily and everybody, it does make me mad and those thoughts cross my mind in regards to the iva, i have sent another registered letter again to them, which is no joke as they cost me £4.10 each time to send, i have marked it private and confidentail as melanie advised to the IP himself so fingers crossed i will get some paper work back, i have put my self on the sick this week as my head is spinning with all the calls etc, i had one about an hour ago from a company called RMA acting on behalf of one of the c/cards, it was quite funny actually as she was all for intimidating me, you owe us £6180 and it is payable today have you got your debit card handy, i just burst out laughing, i know its not funny but do they really think if i just had that amount on my debit card that i would be in this mess, so i said really sorry haven't got that money today, she then said well what you going to do about it? so i asked her what did she want me to do about it, she was speechless then composed herself and said there is ways of getting out of debt have you tried a consolidation loan, hold on a minute isn't that still debt!! she became nasty with me told me to take on more work, i just informed her that i had tried everything and hey ho thats why i am in this mess now, told her to contact myvesta who are doing the DMP for me, then she turned on the old trick, i can only deal directly with you and we want the money today, well you can't have what i haven't got goodbye.
i know i owe the money and wish i could pay it all back but that call at least made me laugh today.
kerri

freelili

Post by freelili » Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:07 pm
I had a similar call 'do you have your debit card handy? I replied I dont have one anymore. She said all sergent majorish, Well how do you propose to make a payment then, this is a very serious matter. I said I am so glad you phoned to tell me, I wondered why I hadnt slept in four months. She then said, we really need your mobile number can you manage that? I said no, I am going bankrupt, deal with it, She said something about legal action, but I hung up. Yes life is just one big peice of cake, when you owe money, isnt it?

To be honest I dont care what they do, they cannot make me cry anymore. I am scared about the future, I am just getting through each day. I have been to hell and back and I know things have to get worse to get better, whatever, I am going to survive it all.
You will too Kez, Hold your head up, dont let them destroy you. Be brave, I know its hard.

LILY
Last edited by freelili on Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LILY

scaredkez

Post by scaredkez » Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:19 pm
i know i have to be strong now lily, i don't know whats happened tonight but since 8pm my phone hasn't stopped from all these credit services wanting money off me obviously, what time are they allowed to phone you up to will be taking the phone off the hook in a minute i have had 5 in 15 minutes. unbelievable!!
they obviously think i am going to win the lottery with no ticket
kerri

freelili

Post by freelili » Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:41 pm
Its like that sometimes, an onslaught. They have a computer that dials the number, if you answer, a bod has your details on screen. (sometimes they dont have the staff, and you get a dead call). My advice is dont answer, you have enough to deal with. It would be wrong to say that I know how you feel Kerri, I cant, but I had to move last year due to my sons disability and I was stressed because I didnt know where I would end up. I couldnt afford it all, hence the debt, I did it all on my own. I have never really cared for money, not with my childrens problems. I have had the worst year, realising the debt problem, losing my job, through stress, losing my mom. I do not want sympathy, I just want a chance to make this house a home and be a mom to my kids. I cannot afford to pay my creditors, I would sell a kidney to get them off my back, for a nights sleep a right leg I think.

I am not suprised you are off sick Kerri, change your number, go BR and start again, I am right there with you kiddo, routing for you every step of the way. Go and make yourself a cup of tea, sit down and tell yourself its all going to be ok, stressful but ok. You and Hubby stick together and love yourselves through this, give your kids a hug and get them to help you also, mine have been great. I have been honest with them, well as much as they understand anyway.

LILY
LILY

scaredkez

Post by scaredkez » Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:47 pm
lily u r an angel
kerri

DMB42

Post by DMB42 » Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:39 pm
Lily,
Have just come back on line for first time in a few days.
Firstly, I'm really happy to hear you feel great, the company owes you money and you get to keep your Mum's ring. I call all of those a good result!!
Secondly, reading all the other posts and seeing all the help and most of all the support makes me so thankful that I found this site.
Good luck to all of us ......
DMB42.

Dominic

Post by Dominic » Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:13 pm
Kez yeh change your phone number, all the best now.
28 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “IVA postbag for january”