sent back

5 posts Page 1 of 1

lisa

Post by lisa » Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:03 pm
proposal yesterday, with the signatures required ectect, got callfrom DFD today to say meeting set upfor the 14th may so not long now to see what happen they say we to make token payments at eind of mth to each company we owe to but this is gonabe a strugle. whats do u think is token payment? £10 to each or £5, i also asked about black horse n they refusal to acept IVAs and i have 19 + debt with them having 5,700 so they said that they got less than 25% of debt so if they refuse n no 1 else does it stil should go through ok? is this rite? i worked it out that 25%is 47590+ any ideas? god i got 3 more weeks toworry about it getting refused caus ei no its gona i just no deep down that it is... and im so scared what happen if it does

tracy.h

Post by tracy.h » Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:50 pm
Hi lisa welcome to the forum,token payments are any thing you can afford,even £i.oo upwards,are you paying upfront fees?if so then are you useing all your surplus income,I no this is a worrying time for you,but until you have your creditors meeting dont panic.Im sure your ip has put your best proposal forward,its as much for there benefit as yours,they will want it to be excepted as they wont get there fees if it doesnt,and they will have to put a lot of hard work into the iva to achieve this,im not an expert and im sure one will come and give you advice,you can always post for support while you are waiting,everyone who posts on this forum has there own debt issues,and offers advise and support that i personaly have found reassureing and very helpfull,goodluck i hope you will get a positive result,on the 14th

lisa

Post by lisa » Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:15 pm
ok so not sure if calm b4 storm but no mail or phone calls today how soon after creditor been contaced do they have to stop comunication wiht you, also has any 1 had any dealing with black horse and cap 1 i think these companys ma be the one who keep the calls ectect. coming and if they do what do we say to them?

aguise

Post by aguise » Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:22 pm
Hi Lisa I did find that a lot of the calls stopped from when they got the paper work, but some still rang occasionally. Keep plodding on you are nearly there and there is no more that you can do so if they call just tell them ref no etc and that they should have the paper work and that is all you can tell them. Any letters I forwarded to the ip.Make sure they log on their screen that they have called you that way you should not get any more calls that day at least.
Hope that helps.

Ang
Please visit my blog at http://aguise.blogs.iva.co.uk/

Sopty

Post by Sopty » Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:26 pm
Hi Lisa, I found that 90% of calls stopped once they where informed of the IVA meeting date, but amazingly, some companies (Morgan Stanley and LloydsTSB) still rang right up to the meeting date. It seems some departments just dont talk, but once you explain about the IVA meeting, they go away, but nearly always called back! But as aguise says, forward on any letters to your IP, and you should get some peace before your meeting date, good luck.

Cheers, Mark.

IVA accepted, so 60 months to go!!

My one bit of advice, if I can do it, so can you!

View my IVA story blog at: http://sopty.blogs.iva.co.uk
Cheers, Mark.

IVA accepted, so 3 down, 57 months to go!!

My one bit of advice, if I can do it, so can you!
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “IVA postbag for april”