the results of my meeting on 14th!

13 posts Page 1 of 1

nolongeranxious

Post by nolongeranxious » Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:44 pm
Hi everyone, I got the report today from my meeting and thought i would let you know how everyone voted.

HSBC, EGG, MINT, CAPITAL ONE ----- YES!

MBNA (ironically my smallest creditor at £300) ---- NO!

Northern Rock (my biggest creditor) ----- Didnt vote

My first payment goes out in a few weeks. Feel so positive and am at last looking towards the future with a smile

[:)][:)][:)]
Regret not the things you have done but the things you have not done... learn from mistakes, drawn a line, move on.
A brave person is one who admits and faces up to a negative situation, seeks help and works things through....

Adam Davies

Post by Adam Davies » Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:54 pm
Hi
Great news
Did NR have more than 25% of your overall unsecured debt ?
Andam Davies

nolongeranxious

Post by nolongeranxious » Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:55 pm
yeah why?
Regret not the things you have done but the things you have not done... learn from mistakes, drawn a line, move on.
A brave person is one who admits and faces up to a negative situation, seeks help and works things through....

Adam Davies

Post by Adam Davies » Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:04 pm
Hi
It's interesting that they did not vote as they had the deciding vote,this is the second one that we have read about recently
Regards
Andam Davies

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:06 pm
Something definately appears to have gone astray there, as NR always vote in the cases I present to them.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

nolongeranxious

Post by nolongeranxious » Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:07 pm
Yeah I know what you mean, I'd been warned by my IP not to be too hopeful. Also i'd read alot on here (mostly negative!). So imagine my suprise when they didnt vote! I'm not arguing though! Its gone in my favour!(They were over 45%)

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:10 pm
I just hope that when they get the Chairman's Report that they don't ring your IP to say where their vote is? There have been several faxes sent to the wrong places by their voting representatives lately, but so long as your IP did not receive anything your IVA has been properly accepted.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

nolongeranxious

Post by nolongeranxious » Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:12 pm
I got them to check the post and the faxes and everything!!!! So I can safely say that my IP definitely didnt receive anything.

Adam Davies

Post by Adam Davies » Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:14 pm
Hi
Well your home and dry
Well done
Regards
Andam Davies

nolongeranxious

Post by nolongeranxious » Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:16 pm
Thanks! Still can't believe it, but its starting to sink in! I even celebrated with two glasses of wine tonight!!! (it was on offer in asda! I'm on an IVA now so i worked it into the budget!!!!)
Last edited by nolongeranxious on Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Soulgrowth

Post by Soulgrowth » Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:16 pm
Perhaps NR have just given up the fight [:)]

Debbie
Debbie

nolongeranxious

Post by nolongeranxious » Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:17 pm
yeah, hopefully!

indebtforever

Post by indebtforever » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:52 pm
out of the 72k total debt of mine i owed northern rock 40k of it they didn`t vote in mine also and haven`t even subjected a claim after 3 years!!!
13 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “postings for july”