Mobile Phone Companies

35 posts Page 3 of 3

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:21 pm
What annoys me is that people in IVA's can't even get the rolling monthly contract one. Let's face it, if you can't pay that one, all they will do is cut you off!
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

althas

Post by althas » Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:43 am
I think the issue the companies will have is the call charges. You could get one, pay £20 for a months contract then ring the USA 24/7 for that month and not pay the bill
There are 10 kinds of people that understand binary, those that do and those that don't

Shining

Post by Shining » Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:08 pm
There is a £15.00 a month PAYG sim out now with 02 unlimited texts and unlimited internet browsing, which isn't too bad. I've ordered one for daughter.
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:52 pm
That's quite a good deal Lesley. I like O2.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

MrsKnight

Post by MrsKnight » Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:15 pm
I completely agree with Bean on Toast.

We too got rid of our contract phones which our IVA company advised us to do. We were with T Mobile n quite happy about from connection was sometimes dodgy in areas n bills were around 20 quid each per month.
What annoyed us after we got rid of them - we did'nt know it would like getting blood from a stone trying to get another one! And keeping the contracts on could of help our credit rating during n after the IVA. Bad advice I feel from our IVA company - more interested in us cutting costs to increase our payments.
We are now on O2 pay n go n top up 10quid every month n get 500 minutes free to any UK land line & O2 mobiles. Luckily 95% of people we phone are on O2.
I miss the upgrades too ;-( x
Final IVA payment made in April 2013, never ever thought we could do it or get through it but we did! X

An IVA.co.uk Mentor is someone sharing from their experiences of dealing with debt

Lyns x
35 posts Page 3 of 3
Return to “friends corner”