not coping

31 posts Page 1 of 3

shazzles

Post by shazzles » Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:38 am
Im Still out of a job here. Got made redundant from woolies on 6th Jan, been on job seekers allowance since and I am not paying my iva this month which will be my 3rd missed payment, i have to call DFD tommorrow as my payment was due to go out today! I am awaiting a job interview result which i should get tommorrow, although its only a two day a week job and will only make up half of my wages that i was on before so i still have to keep looking for something else to either replace it if i get it or get something else as well as.
I am also in process of awaiitng a biopsy result on my right boob, which i will get results on tuesday...scary stuff.. and all in all ive had enough!!! :o(
sorry everyone rant over...i just feel like the world is swallowing me!!
8 down 65 to go!

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:58 am
Shazzles, what a nightmare of a time you are having, I really feel for you.

I would see if DFD can extend your payment break for at least another three months - that will give you some more breathing space.

I hope you get this job, at least it is some income.

I have everything crossed for your biopsy result - I really do hope that it is nothing serious.

Sending you a big )))))HUG(((((.

Things have got to get better soon!
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

debtmountain

Post by debtmountain » Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:26 am
Oh Shazzles!!,..sorry to hear that you're still having a bad time of it just now and like Jan has suggested,hopefully DFD may be able to extend your payment break,which would give you a bit more breathing space..hope you get some good news tomorrow about the job interview...and I'm keeping everything crossed for you on Tuesday too,with the biopsy result,hope it's nothing serious...and feel free to rant anytime,that's what we're here for!!..let us know how you get on and I'm sending you a BIG hug too...take care now...xx
IVA accepted 13/11/2008..17 payments down,55 to go..

Viki.W

Post by Viki.W » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:24 am
Hey Shazzles, big hug from me too. I'm sure DFD will extend your payment break, you're doing your best. Good luck with the job and I hope everything comes back normal with your test. Thinking of you. X
If you would like to talk to me about your debt problems, please visit:
http://www.vincentbond.com/about_us_Viki_Warbrooke.asp

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:56 am
A big hug from me as well Shazzles. As the others have said speak to DFD - I'm sure they will extend your payment break.

I hope you get the biopsy results back soon and it's nothing serious xxx

tori

Post by tori » Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:49 pm
Hi Shazzles..i'm sorry that your having a rough time just lately, but good luck with the job, and i hope that everything is okay with your test results..the waiting bit is awful, so no wonder you're feeling fed up and anxious..will have my fingers crossed for you though..let's hope that you get good news all round..take care, and big hugs from me too.xx
please visit my blog http://tori.blogs.iva.co.uk/ a second chance..

shazzles

Post by shazzles » Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:07 pm
awww thankyou everybody i will let you know how everything goes xxx love to you all
8 down 65 to go!

flumpy dog

Post by flumpy dog » Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:17 pm
shazzles hunny
im wishing you so much luck ok
please stay strong and dont forget we all care about you and will be here to support you xx

shazzles

Post by shazzles » Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:28 pm
Hi all
Well i still havent heard from clinton cards yet about the job. I called DFD just now and they have told me not to worry and just send what i can afford just to keep payment going into my account. She said that whatever i havent paid will just extend my payback period, so as long as i pay them something then thats ok.
thats all the update for now x sharon
8 down 65 to go!

debtmountain

Post by debtmountain » Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:32 pm
Well,that's a bit of good news Shazzles[:)]...and you may still here today from clinton cards...keep us all updated and I will be thinking of you tomorrow with your biopsy results,hope that's good news too for you...take care...xx
IVA accepted 13/11/2008..17 payments down,55 to go..

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:37 pm
That's a bit of good news Shazzles.

Fingers crossed that you hear about the job, and that it's good news tomorrow.

Let us know.

Thinking of you.
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:46 pm
I'm glad you've had a bit of good news Shazzles, and I'll be thinking of you tomorrow x

shazzles

Post by shazzles » Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:06 pm
Hello all
just thought i would let you all know that i got the job!!! I will be contracted for two days a week but at the moment they need me to do overtime to full time hours. I am soo pleased. I am still going to keep applying for full time permanent positions elsewhere incase they do drop me down to two days shortly afterwards. Now we just gotta hope for the icing on the cake which would be good results on the biopsy tommorrow.
bye for now love sharon x
8 down 65 to go!

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:16 pm
Shazzles, that is fantastic news! I couldn't be more pleased for you.

I'm sure tomorrows results will be ok as well.
Bob Marley.

Viki.W

Post by Viki.W » Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:35 pm
Oh Shazzled, that's great news. Good luck with the new job and hope everything is ok with your results. X
If you would like to talk to me about your debt problems, please visit:
http://www.vincentbond.com/about_us_Viki_Warbrooke.asp
31 posts Page 1 of 3
Return to “how are you coping?”