Still on the Insolvency Register

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
5 posts Page 1 of 1

catherine259

Post by catherine259 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:16 am
My IVA was closed on the 1st August this year. I have since signed up to clear score which gives a score e of 514 out of 700, with no record of my IVA on file since the update on the 23rd September. However, I am still showing on the insolvency register. I am aware that you can stay on the register for up to three months, but don't quite understand why one record is updated to show 'all clear' and another is still showing a record of the IVA.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:56 am
I would hazard a guess that the entry (or lack of) on Clearscore is an error. Have you checked the other agencies ?
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

Scabbydog1

Post by Scabbydog1 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:36 pm
Ours was completed last August :) we received our certificate in August this year :(
it then appeared on my clear score report in August saying it would be removed this month and has now gone
its appalling you have to wait 12 moths for a piece of paper no department is running that far behind
especially when the bank turn around and say you need it to be off your records for 18 months before we can do anything to alter your mortgage
If we had had it last year when it was finished we could of changed the morgage next year but now we have to wait until 2020 to be able to remorgage

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:49 pm
Have you had a work with either Ryan or Shaun our resident mortgage experts to see if they can help?
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

catherine259

Post by catherine259 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:28 am
Foggy wrote:
I would hazard a guess that the entry (or lack of) on Clearscore is an error. Have you checked the other agencies ?
thanks for your response, no, as yet I have not checked any other credit agencies. but will be interesting to do so to see if the information matches.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”