F&F template

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
2 posts Page 1 of 1

picklepants

Post by picklepants » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:18 pm
We are now in a position to offer a F&F offer our IP has said we have to write a letter is there a template that I can use & adapt ?
IT"S OVER 11th NOVEMBER 2014

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:08 pm
This is a template prepared by member Hyperdrive last March:

Dear (Case Officer),

Individual Voluntary Arrangement ref xxxxxxxxx : Full and Final Offer

I am writing to advise you that I am prepared to provide (name) the sum of (£x) to offer to their creditors in full and final settlement of their obligations under the IVA referred to above.

I would be grateful if you would arrange for a meeting of their creditors to be called in (month) to consider the offer. I have made it clear that the funds are only to be utilised for the full and final settlement of their voluntary arrangement, and in the event that you insist that you be in funds prior to the meeting that the monies will be held in trust to your order, to be promptly returned without deduction, in the event that the offer is rejected.

I shall look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible, and please do not hestiate to contact me if you have any queries with regard to my request.

Yours sincerely
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”