PJG

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
424 posts Page 12 of 29

Cariadqueen

Post by Cariadqueen » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:19 am
I emailed Creditfix last night and have had a response this morning, Apparently all files should be with them by the end of next week, so those of us who have not heard anything can expect too shortly.

Have to say i am impressed with how quick i got a response so i hope that is a good sign :)
25 months down.....We will be debt free!

pollyann

Post by pollyann » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:22 am
I received an email pretty quick after i sent one off with a query which has been ongoing with PJG. So quite relieved they have contacted me and asked me to forward all the details which shows me they are there and taking note. Going to be as positive as possible with this as there's nothing i can do anyway and as a previous person said better than the position i was in before my iva.

recovering

Post by recovering » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:54 am
I have emailed twice and not had a reply yet, have checked the address and resent would love a quick response as some of you have had!

Rickne

Post by Rickne » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:12 am
font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:<hr height="1" noshade>Originally posted by recovering

I have emailed twice and not had a reply yet, have checked the address and resent would love a quick response as some of you have had!

PJG@creditfixme.co.uk to clarify
Completed via Early exit loan on year 4

SUC

Post by SUC » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:31 am
I emailed PJG today re my IVA and they have told me mine has been transferred to Creditfix as well. I have had no correspondence at all. I must confess I am now a bit concerned about this transfer, as I am sure everyone will appreciate I done my homework on with IP to enter into an IVA with, and now I have no control whether this is a reputable or fair company.

Credit-King

Post by Credit-King » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:01 pm
Hi all!

I only logged on here as I was bored at work. Now I find out I have been whisked over CreditFix! I found the email in my spam box after checking!

Oh well...... sold down the river! I was so close to saving up for that ivory back scratcher too!

I am 9 months in (or was lol!) with PJG recovery. Its a shame[:p]
Last edited by Credit-King on Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:16 pm
I don't think it will all be doom and gloom -- the ivory back scratcher can remain on your wish list for now :-)

Time will tell but, in those immortal words, "Don't panic, Mr Mainwaring".
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

vito

Post by vito » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:50 pm
When they say your monthly contribution stays the same or your agreement will be honoured I assume that changes come review time when in theory they could squeeze us for an increase in fees and rigid IE?

Credit-King

Post by Credit-King » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:09 pm
font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:<hr height="1" noshade>Originally posted by vito

When they say your monthly contribution stays the same or your agreement will be honoured I assume that changes come review time when in theory they could squeeze us for an increase in fees and rigid IE?
Your right there, If they try and squeeze me, I will be going down "Bankruptcy Lane". In a way, I wish I did in the first place.

Rickne

Post by Rickne » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:12 pm
Just be sensible and honest. The answer is we just don't know. We don't know our IP yet. And I mean by that , on a personal level. I think the sooner that happens the better. Get to know what kind of person they are.

But ultimately you need to fight for your allowances. If I have to justify every penny , I will.
Completed via Early exit loan on year 4

Shining

Post by Shining » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:16 pm
Hopefully the sign of the majority getting a quick response to emails is a positive and long may it continue for you all.
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

hubert

Post by hubert » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:49 pm
font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:<hr height="1" noshade>Originally posted by Rickne

Just be sensible and honest. The answer is we just don't know. We don't know our IP yet. And I mean by that , on a personal level. I think the sooner that happens the better. Get to know what kind of person they are.

But ultimately you need to fight for your allowances. If I have to justify every penny , I will.
I agree completely.

And what has already been accepted in your IVA should stand as-is.
One pay-cheque away from oblivion!

recovering

Post by recovering » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:21 pm
No reply for me today, I went ahead and transfered an uplift?! I suppose with so many of us being taken on it's luck of the draw on response times!

Pap

Post by Pap » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:22 pm
I am, as I have previously said on this thread, incredibly upset,worried and panicked about this change, particularly as we had just had our valuation etc done at month 66 and got all the paperwork in at beginning of this week when all this hit. BUT I emailed the new lot at 8.55 last night asking what I should do with my valuation etc, could I email it and they responded at 8.46 this morning saying either way was fine, they would accept whatever I preferred. They did say with all the cases transferring over there may be a small delay but they would get back to me as soon as possible.

Also - as I understand it they cannot just change the fees you pay at review time, they are part of our original t's & c's and we would have to agree a change to those. I for one will not accept any attempt to change my terms and conditions and will fight it all the way. If we all resist them, there is little they can do as they can't fail 900+ cases as 15% is better than nothing.

Trying to keep positive - will update once I hear back on my equity and remortgage attempt - fingers crossed they don't try to force us down secured loan route.
May 2015 - Completed!!

Adam Davies

Post by Adam Davies » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:36 pm
Hi

I am hoping to get a statement from Creditfix shortly and will post it on the forum. This will hopefully answer many questions/concerns

Regards
Andam Davies
424 posts Page 12 of 29
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”