Anyone else experiencing being plagued with calls from EIC ?

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
21 posts Page 2 of 2

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:37 pm
Have they specifically told you what is causing the delay in your completion Hunter1? I gather that you can file a notice of no claim if you are adament that you have never been sold any PPI, but beware most IPs will still at least want to see a copy of your credit file and investigate this directly with your creditors. This can actually be done after a case has been closed, so no reasons for really delaying this in my opinion.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

MerlinL14

Post by MerlinL14 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:26 pm
Hunter1, document these statements in a contact to Jo Swinson, she is the minister for consumer affairs and is ultimately at the top of the tree as far as Insolvency problems go. The more complaints she gets the more serious she will see this issue as.

http://www.joswinson.org.uk/contact/
Last Payment made 04/12/14. Completion Certificate 25/7/15. IVA company GT. No Issues

joanna144

Post by joanna144 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:25 pm
Have just had a 2nd text message from 08006696091, saying they cannot contact me so will arrange for a field agent to visit. They can contact me and have via two spotty letters, one hour long phone call etc etc. And a previous text message like this one. They do not want me they want my ex partner who I have no contact details of. I have told them this many times. In fact when I originally moved out of the marital home I asked whether the IVA should be split. NO NO they said let it continue as long as the payments are made. Since I was making the payments they payments were kept up. They keep acknowledging the fact that it is my partner they are chasing but I keep getting the phone calls and txts. I have just emailed Karol so hopefully she can deal with it as of course no one in Belfast is there as it is BH. They even have my solicitors name and number so they could contact her so she can give them my partners solicitor and number instead of plaguing me. I am off on a business trip next week so am now scared that they will visit when it is my son in the house and he will not be polite to them. With the divorce and all the other fuss he is fed up.

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:23 pm
Has the bank holiday come early to Northern Ireland this year. For goodness sake don't let any of my staff in our Belfast office know!!

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:26 pm
Mel -- have you told them about weekends yet :-)
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:33 am
There is no such thing as luxuries in my operation Foggy. But it does amuse me that our Northern Irish colleagues insist they are entitled to the Orange Day bank holiday - July 12th - and St Patricks Day as well. So they get 10 days bank holidays instead of the usual 8.

My Scottish colleagues also get Jan 2nd as an additional bank holiday as well. Am beginning to think we Welsh are hard done by - thank goodness we have great rugby players to represent our proud 4 nations!
21 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”