Every month my salary just pays for my debts interest

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
36 posts Page 3 of 3

oscar

Post by oscar » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:45 am
Buthson I would never ever part with any cash in this way. There are people out there falling for all sorts of scams these days - don't do it.Any reputable company would not ask you to part with money up front like this in my opinion.
Oscar
http://rollercoaster.blogs.iva.co.uk/

need to smile today? go on check out my blogs - I'll add to them regularly
Our IVA's over YIPPEE unbelievable!Seems like yesterday it was approved despite everything

Buthson

Post by Buthson » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:49 am
font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:<hr height="1" noshade>Originally posted by oscar

Buthson I would never ever part with any cash in this way. There are people out there falling for all sorts of scams these days - don't do it.Any reputable company would not ask you to part with money up front like this in my opinion.
Oscar
Please log into facebook account and check his profile, his name is BENJAMIN CLARKSON, he is shaved. And here is his web address:(beninvestments.byethost6.com). Please check it for me. Thanks

Muggins

Post by Muggins » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:38 am
I would advise that you do not go anywhere near this! If you give £500 you will probably never see that or any other money again!! Is this person UK based as when searching his name nothing comes up! The bythost part of the email appears to be linked to the USA! Please do be careful

Buthson

Post by Buthson » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:55 am
font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:<hr height="1" noshade>Originally posted by Muggins

I would advise that you do not go anywhere near this! If you give £500 you will probably never see that or any other money again!! Is this person UK based as when searching his name nothing comes up! The bythost part of the email appears to be linked to the USA! Please do be careful
He said his office is along this street: 63 BERNERS STREET.

Muggins

Post by Muggins » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:12 am
In which town

Niobe

Post by Niobe » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:25 am
Wouldn't touch them with a ten foot barge pole.

Please seek help in your own country - these sort of companies are usually dodgy.
36 posts Page 3 of 3
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”