is mealnie giles slipping ? far from it

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
23 posts Page 1 of 2

12 months to go

Post by 12 months to go » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:20 am
Posting at 2.03am Melanie !!!

you really arent dedicated enough to your cause, your clients and indeed other IPs clients

You really do stand out from the crowd Mel, despite some dedicated experts on here.

You may recall ive been very happy with DFD over the last 6 years, but I wouldnt hesitate to recommend your company to anyone i came against with debt issues, such is the effort you put into client satisfaction, no matter if a client of yours or not

Your commitment is a unbelievable. Your advice both reassuring and objective

Well done, don't give up the day job but try and do a bit less of the night and early hours job !!
Last payment made April 2012
Certificate received 1st Nov 2012

Shining

Post by Shining » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:22 am
Expert professional advice from Melanie for any poster day and night.

I'm a client of Melanie's and know I have never had a problem with communication.

The lady does deserve a reward and recognition although I think she'll tell you it's all in a days work for her. x
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

plasticdaft

Forum Expert

Post by plasticdaft » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:28 am
Misread the title and thought it said is Melanie sipping,and thought she had been at the port again!!!!

Paul
Discharged today the 8th feb 2012. View is much brighter now.
Continuing to rebuild our credit worthiness.

Niobe

Post by Niobe » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:58 am
Mel always goes the extra mile. This forum would be a poorer place if she decided to stop posting.

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:05 am
Aw thanks guys! Your comments have really touched me, and as you can see I am not a morning person!!!
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:16 am
Mel wasn't my IP but I have had so much help and advice from her over the years.

lem

Post by lem » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:49 am
Mel is my IP and although I have no experience of any of the other companies or IP's, I have to say that I am very pleased Mel is mine!, I find her more than approachable, very fair and consistent, and will efficiently and quickly deal with any issues you have.

I am also amazed as to how much of her own time she gives on here on top of her day job, she is one of a kind

ames1

Post by ames1 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:50 am
Hi, Mel is not my IP but I have to say she has been more helpful than my IP when I have posted on here and needed help due to not getting any answers from my own IP.

Forest Gump

Post by Forest Gump » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:54 pm
I'm just entering into my IVA, did my research beforehand and Melanie won it hands down!!
I will also be speaking to her on Monday afternoon via telephone, and if she's half as caring as Tina was then I'll be a very happy chappy

Christabelle_sparkle

Post by Christabelle_sparkle » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:57 pm
Mel is not my IP either but I have found her to be extremely helpful on my IVA journey, In fact even begore it began. Thank you Melanie for your continued support and advice. :)
An IVA is a long hard road but valuable lessons have been learnt along the way. Now looking forward to enjoying a debt free future!

footiemad

Post by footiemad » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:27 pm
Have to agree with all the comments on here - she is great and so are the other experts who freely give their advice and support. Much appreciated x

nickjohn

Post by nickjohn » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:00 pm
I wish I had found this forum before becoming involved in my IP I would have gone to Melanie in a shot. She has answered many a question / gripe / moan from me (and no doubt others) and is to be commended..

olydak

Post by olydak » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:04 pm
I wish i had discovered this forum when i started my iva or that when i did discover the forum that i could have changed my iva provider to Melanie Giles firm, i like many others have learnt more from reading her posts than anything i ever received from my own provider, Melanie is one of the nicest people you could ever wish to meet, she genuinely cares for all regardless of whoever you are or who you maybe with, Melanie gives loads of her time helping on the forum and can be found on here at allmost anytime of the day or the night, i know because i'm a bit of night owl myself. Regards David.

Tina Shortland

Post by Tina Shortland » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:53 pm
Lovely and extremely well desserved comments for Melanie - it is so nice to see so many of you taking the time to say these things as the time and effort Melanie puts into her profession is second to none in my view. Yes it is all her days work as she would say but how many people do you know work the length of days she does. She is as every bit passionate about her casue behind the scenes as well as in the public eye too and some of you longer term posters will know what a hard task master she is for us aboard mother ship! But why not expect the very best and strive to give our clients the best we can - its why we're here and at least Mel, with what little sleep she does have, will sleep well knowing she is doing her industry proud and everything she possible can for any clients who choose her to act for them. I'm extremely happy and proud to be part of her team even with occaisional wrist slaps if something is not quite how she would like it!

You're worth your weight in gold Mel.

T x

ps thanks for your lovely comment Forest Gump - we have our own styles but you'll have a very good chat indeed!
Last edited by Tina Shortland on Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Regards, Tina Shortland, Debt Advisory Manager for Melanie Giles at Debt Advice TV.

If you’re looking for effective debt related information, articles and news, then go now to our on-line advice service at www.debtadvicetv.com

If you’re ready to ask us for specific advice or help, then get in touch at www.call-me.debtadvicetv.com so you can start to free yourself from the stress and anxiety of overwhelming debt.

terry d

Post by terry d » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:04 pm
i love it when im wrong and she tells me off,cos she is so always right and sencible
never cment on me speling its rubbish and i didnt go to schola lot okk

made bankrupt 1st august 2012 at 10.00am
now disharged so bankrupt no more thank god im free of debt now
23 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”