There's a light at the end of that tunnel!

4 posts Page 1 of 1

jax

Post by jax » Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:23 pm
Hi everyone,
Sorry I haven't looked in much but I've been a bit preoccupied lately. My IVA just went through!!!!!!!! I've paid the first payment set the ball rolling and set myself free............and all just three days before christmas.
When my husband died I thought I'd finished with life and although I know I will never have the past back again maybe there is a future worth looking for out there.
I've done my first Christmas that I won't still be paying off this time next year and thats a big milestone for me. I can recommend Blair Endersby for their service, although they sometimes seemed to go for the hard sell approach, from first contact to approved at creditors meeting in just 8 weeks.
Thank you all for your initial support back in October......and here's to the new year! [:D] thanks.

freelili

Post by freelili » Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:47 pm
Hi Jax

Well done and good luck in your future debt free life.

LILY
LILY

http://freelili.blogs.iva.co.uk

I asked God for an answer, I have to live with his reply.
Exsisto an angelus quod planto quispiam sentio melior.

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:33 pm
Hi Jax, I'm glad your IVA has been approved! It was such a weight off my mind when mine was approved, so I can imagine how you are feeling. I have just made my third payment - I know that's not many, but it's progress!

Happy new year x

Three down, fifty seven to go until freedom!

iva experts

Post by iva experts » Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:49 pm
Congratulations Jax !

Its always good to hear of another IVA approval, please keep posting as your IVA journey progresses so we can be updated.

Hope this information is of use

Regards. IVA Experts
Best Regards,
Michelle Pontes
IVA Experts
http://www.iva-experts.co.uk/
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “IVA postbag for january”