There doesnt seem to be any guidance about a Full & Final settlement by Freeman Jones.

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
179 posts Page 7 of 12

Jules79

Post by Jules79 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:08 pm
Fantastic outcome Charlee, I'm thrilled for you. Such a roller coaster of emotions for you today huh?
I hope your shift at work tonight goes quick so you can get some much needed rest and absorb all of what has happened today.
Go and fly to that flickering light and fully ignite it :-) All the best for the future.
**23'04'14 - IVA Complete F&F Agreed with payments made to date oh and a fat PPI reclaim helped too. Completion Certificate received 23'10'14 ** After a couple of years of waking up and 'surviving' the day I now wake up and 'Live' for the day!!
**Any comments I make are purely my own opinions**

welshwiz

Post by welshwiz » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:29 pm
Great news Charlee. Just a shame you had to go through all that upset. Good luck to you for the future. The only way is up.

Charlee

Post by Charlee » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:21 pm
Thankyou so much! It sure has been a complete rollercoaster of emotions today! I was completely devastated this morning and then words cant describe how i felt this afternoon. Cant praise samantha and her team enough though! She really did bend over backwards and patiently listened to my sobs! Just so relieved i can sort this all out and start a fresh again! Ahh! But cant thank you guys enough for your support either!! Lots of valuable advice!! Xx
Full and Final Settlement Accepted 10/03/2014
Certificate Of Completion 3/4/2014!
I Did It!! :-)

Robbieboy

Post by Robbieboy » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:46 pm
Brilliant outcome x
I know I am a good person, I just need to start believing it

See my blog - Life was a misery until now

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:45 am
Great to see a successful outcome to this, and proof of how when the full facts are eventually handed to creditors that they do tend to take a sensible and commercial view.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

KTC14

Post by KTC14 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:51 pm
just catching up with the posts - great news charlee im pleased you have got there in the end - Welshwiz next, as for us - not really sure what avenue to take - seeing a professional for help with mine as we have lots of other factors to take into account, which complicate things, but I have a contact at FJ who seems to be answering all the questions I am throwing at him, so we shall see, I am making sure I email any questions so I have the answers in black and white.
I just feel that all it is about is them, and what they can get from it, my partner says he feels robbed!

welshwiz

Post by welshwiz » Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:33 pm
Keep pushing KC you will get there eventually. Must say have never known a month go so slow this time in 16 days will have my outcome will keep you posted

Charlee

Post by Charlee » Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:53 pm
Feels like the longest month ever! Was like a countdown every day! Keep going! Who knows what will happen on the day! Things can go any kind of way! Fingers and toes crossed for you! X

welshwiz

Post by welshwiz » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:53 pm
Thanks Charlee did you have a good celebration?

Charlee

Post by Charlee » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:58 pm
I had to go to work and do a night shift on no sleep and then i slept for ever! Haha my celebration is that i can now start my future! Massive weight lifted! :-) just hope you all get the same result! X

KTC14

Post by KTC14 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:21 am
Well I will let you know the outcome of my meeting with my FA tomorrow as to what she thinks is the best plan for us. I just can not wait for the massive weight lift too, but I think ours is a long way off! but hey ho, we shall see.

Charlee

Post by Charlee » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:09 am
How are you guys getting on? Any news yet? Xx

welshwiz

Post by welshwiz » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:57 am
Hi Charlee

Thought KC might have posted to update on meeting they were having a couple of days ago, will let you know what happens with my F&F meeting on Friday, was a bit worried after reading your initial outcome as most of my credit is with Insolvency exchange, have Freeman Jones given you any indication as to how long before you get your completion certificate

KTC14

Post by KTC14 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:04 pm
Hi All
Sorry not been in touch, had a manic week, meeting went well with FA, just waiting for her to look through everything and get back to me, mines a little more complicated so its taking a little longer to sort than we hoped, but should have some answers this week. The more we look into it, the more we find! But as soon as I have answers you guys will be the first to know her findings! good luck on Friday Welsh be thinking of you

1 down, 1 almost down and one to go!!!

Thanks for your support :)

Charlee

Post by Charlee » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:10 pm
Good luck for Friday! you never know! They changed their minds with mine! Just think, if you do get a rejection, you can plead your case! I pleaded mine! And being free from it is such a lift!
All i know is that the cheque has been cashed now. haven't had any other contact with them. Still waiting for my december payslip and bank statement that my mum provided for the F&F. And then to get my last payment of £170 back.
But Samantha said this is the easy part, finalising it all, so i trust she's not forgotten about me! My car packed up this week so that extra money has come in very handy! Every little helps and all that! I opened up a new bank account with no issues so i can start saving to get my life back on track, it seems that my only issue is my car right now, and i would much prefer that than all the issues with the IVA!
Wish you both the best of luck, and do keep us updated on the outcome on friday! My fingers and toes are all crossed for you! xx
179 posts Page 7 of 12
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”