Thankyou

9 posts Page 1 of 1

MrsO

Post by MrsO » Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:42 am
Hello everyone, I just wanted to say thankyou to all the people on this forum, most mornings I wake totally fed up and I come on here and it is a lifesaver, I don't post much but just reading all you folks on here is abig help and support. Sent in my proposal signed yesterday, had to send in 2 updated stmts as I am ashamed to say I was spending on c/c upto the day before I got my head out of my b****m and added everything up, god that was so scary when I realised what a mess I had got myself into. My boyfriend is being very supportive but just doesn't really understand the stress that is goingon inside me. When I want to know something or a question is preying on my mind I can normally find an answer on here somewhere! So thanks again everybody. xxx

Moneystinks

Post by Moneystinks » Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:50 am
This site is great isn't it!

I'm glad you are getting sorted.

XX

Viki.W

Post by Viki.W » Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:51 am
Ah MrsO, you've taken a big step, we're all here for you. My hubby doesn't really get involved either but I find all the support from the forum amazing, I really don't know what I'd do without everyone.

Good luck and let us know how it all goes, keep posting, Viki X
If you would like to talk to me about your debt problems, please visit:
http://www.vincentbond.com/about_us_Viki_Warbrooke.asp

quark2008

Post by quark2008 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:55 am
Mrs O i wish you the very best of luck with everything.I totally understand what you are going through and as you know you are not alone.Admitting you are in difficulty is a brave step.You are moving in the right direction and once your IVA (?) proposal is accepted you will feel not only a sense of relief but a sense of achievement.The money you have will be yours in the future and it may not be much but it will still be yours. I hope i don't sound patronising and good luck on your journey.

michael.t47

Post by michael.t47 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:31 am
dont think i could get through this without the great people on this forum

MrsO

Post by MrsO » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:44 am
hello, nope not patronising at all, i promise, yes it is an IVA i'm going for. Got myself into £50 grand worth of debt after losing a baby at 3 days old, divorce and selling the home we had. I have done the usual run up c/c then got a loan to pay them off and run them straight back up again and just don't really have anything to show for it, really want to try and pay back as much as I can. But again w/o this forum I honestly think I would have gone insane! So it is brilliant and a great halp to keep you grounded and not think the worlds at an end. plus tips you can get about saving money etc are a great help too, banana, honey and peanut smoothie sounds lovely!!

aguise

Post by aguise » Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:47 pm
Hello Mrs O and welcome from me too.
So glad you find the forum helpful. I found reading rather than posting a great support too when I was awaiting approval. Just keep those spirits up and you will find a solution regardless. well done and good luck.

Ang x
Please visit my blog at http://aguise.blogs.iva.co.uk/

plasticdaft

Forum Expert

Post by plasticdaft » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:25 pm
Glad you have realised that you have a problem and are making the right steps to get sorted. You have had some hard times but have your whole future to plan for.

Good luck on the journey.

Paul.
Discharged today the 8th feb 2012. View is much brighter now.
Continuing to rebuild our credit worthiness.

Soulgrowth

Post by Soulgrowth » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:58 pm
Good luck MrsO ... and we are all here to support you [:)]

Debbie
Debbie
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “postings for june”