thank you............

9 posts Page 1 of 1

sjw

Post by sjw » Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:46 pm
i would like to say a big thank you to melanie's colleague tina, we spoke today and went through the finances and although unfortunatly an iva is not suitable for us and br appears to be the best option she was ver supportive , dicussed some options and i felt so much better after the talk i would just like to say that it was very much appreciated and thank you.

angela18

Post by angela18 » Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:51 pm
I felt the same SJW, eve tho nothing has immediately changed you just feel so much better, knowing there are options out there!!
Ang.. 13 payments in.. WOW, thats over 20% paid!! http://angela18.blogs.iva.co.uk/ well here we go

if you wish for a rainbow... then you have to put up with the rain xx

luluj

Forum Expert

Post by luluj » Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:51 pm
IVA may not be feasible and bankruptcy, although daunting is - remain positive, open to speaking to us here on the forum and your family and friends that are in the know and you will get through the tough times ahead - remember we all have been through similar that post on this forum so will support you as much as we can

Keep smiling [:)]

LuluJ
7 down 53 to go!
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt

There is a solution for everyone .... Just need to stay positive !

Look at my blog "All I wanted was a baby"

chris.g

Post by chris.g » Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:02 pm
I'm pleased you're feeling a bit relieved. Once you come to terms with br you will no doubt, like me and hubby, think of it as a positive solution to your debt. It's not easy but it's not as bad as you think it will be. Remember, you have the forum when you have any questions or you just need a bit support,
xx
It's nice to be back......

emma_t

Post by emma_t » Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:06 pm
Hi sjw

Tina is billiant isn't she..so helpful and friendly[:)]

I am sure you feel better now knowing your options and although br must be very hard, at least you know where you stand now.
I am sure you will need suort and questions answering on your road, so remember us all here.

Best wishes and best of luck
Emma
Be positive & look after yourself, there are more important things in life than debts....

Best Wishes

Emma x

sjw

Post by sjw » Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:14 pm
thanks everyone im ploughing through the online br forms now -- so many questions but at least im getting on with it now cos ive put all this off for sooo long.

jayrob

Post by jayrob » Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:50 pm
hi
just wanted to wish you the best we my husband has just started proceedings and we are having someone to deal with it for so and they received the forms I filled in today so hopefully after easter we can plough on. I was very scared at first but now feel like a weight has been lifted as we have made a decision and stuck to it. we told robs dad this week and he has been supportive too the people on here are great and if i ever need picking up there is always someone here.
All the best matey together we will all get to the light at the end of the tunnel xx jayne xx

sjw

Post by sjw » Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:12 pm
thanks for that jayne and good luck x

Soulgrowth

Post by Soulgrowth » Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:17 pm
Good luck SJW ... I think just having a goal and being able to see some light at the end of a tunnel, with a bit of support and encouragement from those in the know can really make us feel better [:)]

Don't forget that we are all here to help you with filling those BR forms out.

All the best

Debbie
Debbie
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “postings for march”