Still getting threatening letters

5 posts Page 1 of 1

vickir

Post by vickir » Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:27 pm
My IVA was approved over 2 months ago, but i'm still getting weekly phone calls from Littlewoods (at work!!!) and this morning got another default notice from Abbey, i have been passing all this onto my IP - but nothing seems to change, IP says they have dealt with it - but its still happening
I've also written to both Littlewoods and Abbey with the IVA details but dont know what else to do.

emma_t

Post by emma_t » Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:52 pm
Hi viki

Sorry to hear this, but from other posters expeiences with Littlewoods is that it takes a long time for them to stop ringing/writing[:(]

My tip is next time they ring, speak to someone senior and ask them to check the insolvency register online while you are on the phone and amend their records accordingly.

Sometimes these things seem a bit slow to settle down, can't understand why as it is irritating after all the stress you go through before the iva is accepted.

Good luck[:)]
Emma
Be positive & look after yourself, there are more important things in life than debts....

Best Wishes

Emma x

vickir

Post by vickir » Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:19 pm
Wouldn't mind, but i tell them every time they call - its weekly and i have writeen down 8 different names, they all say its not their problem and when can i pay - they even voted in favour of the IVA!!!
I ask every time to speak to a supervisor and they always refuse!!

pixie

Post by pixie » Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:22 pm
It took Natwest 4 months to get the message. When they defaulted me I sent it back with the chairman's report which seemed to work for the credit card. The bank side needed telling to read the notes on the system at which point they quickly aplogised and hung up!
It can take a while to filter through the system though. Tell them you'll only speak to the supervisor and don't let them carry on.
Pixie
'Welcome to where ever you are, this is your life you've made it this far, welcome, you've got to believe right here right now is exactly where you're meant to be'
IVA started may 07 ended dec 08

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:52 pm
As my Dad would have said Littlewoods are as thick as 2 short planks! It took them ages to accept that I was bankrupt and they weren't actually going to get their £80!
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “postings for march”