starting to feel nervous

17 posts Page 2 of 2

emma_t

Post by emma_t » Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:12 pm
Hi angela, hope you are well

You will probably have a few more what if days to come, but it should not be too long to wait now.

Also remember that you have Melanie and her wonderful team, so have a great chance of acceptance I am sure[:)]

Keep in touch with the forum as you are as it was a massive help to me at the stage you are at now, I know what you mean about being addictive though. I get withdrawl symptoms if I can't log on for a few days...............LOL

Have a happy easter
E x
Be positive & look after yourself, there are more important things in life than debts....

Best Wishes

Emma x

connie

Post by connie » Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:20 pm
hi angela,
i know exactly what you mean. were at the same stage as you, only i'm still trying to get all the paperwork together. nobody seems to want to send me the balances. gonna have to do some creditor chasing of my own next week.
we're with melanie too.
i'm also running everything through my head thinking what if? i don't think i'll stop doing that until its all over with.
i just keep thinking knowing my luck i'll be in the percentage who gets refused. but i suppose everyone on here has thought that at some stage.
i always seem to worry about the worse case senario rather than what a relief it'll be if it gets accepted.
17 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “postings for march”