PJG

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
424 posts Page 18 of 29

relieved33

Post by relieved33 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:43 pm
I would contact them just to get it sorted. It will save time later.

recovering

Post by recovering » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:53 pm
If they respond!!!

Shining

Post by Shining » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:25 pm
I'm just hoping that you all get some clarification from one or the other or both as soon as as to be in this transistion period is not good and a double blow as so many found out via the forum. Not good.
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

LittleTiger

Post by LittleTiger » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:46 pm
font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:<hr height="1" noshade>Originally posted by greg666
font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:<hr height="1" noshade>Originally posted by LittleTiger

Hello All,

Thanks to everyone who has posted so far on this situation and feeling a little comforted by the fact that I am not the only 'unchosen' / 'leftovers' that have been transferred to CreditFix from PJG...

My hubby and I are into 44th month of our IVA and had sent a request in for F&F in September from which we had not had any response, until we emailed last Friday 31 October to chase and got the 'No longer working for PJG Recovery' out of office emails from our contacts Gill Murphy and Natalie Watters! We were instructed to contact Laura Service which we did and cc'd in Melanie Giles on the email...we were very perplexed and concerned. My husband received the standard confirmation of transfer to CreditFix email from Laura Service this morning.

We didn't have a clue until we came onto this forum and WHAM! just could not believe that Melanie Giles and Team at PJG Recovery could treat their clients in this manner...but they have!

Entering into an IVA is a big decision and one which we did not take lightly and did our due diligence before deciding on Melanie Giles and we have developed an intimate financial relationship with that company over the years that we have been with them.

Suffice to say that we are feeling betrayed and saddened that Melanie Giles as our IP has treated not only us but her other clients in this shoddy, off-hand and insensitive manner without even having the courtesy of even an email or transfer pathway to inform us what was happening with our case. Where was the customer service? Where was the transparency? Why was the situation handled like this?

I do understand that business decisions have to be made and alternatives sought and do not have an issue with this...my issue is with how this has been handled by my IP and our reservations about the new company honouring all the terms and conditions that we entered into our IVA with Melanie Giles and PJG.

There is nothing we can do other that wait and see what happens with the new company.

I wish Melanie Giles as our ex-IP and PJG Recovery all the best for the future.

Hello to Chris Parry who is apparently our new IP and Creditfix.

Hi little tiger ....
We also just sent all our paper work off ready for a variation meeting for a F &F with PJG..... We just got our letter today stating the changes.... I think this will hold our offer up even more now esp as they will want to do PPI investigations :(
out of interest did you agree to a PPI review?
Thanks ;)
Hi greg666,

Yes we had to agree to a PPI 'review' even though we specifically did not take any PPI out on any of our cards or loans...and was told that if the F&F variation was successful, our monthly payments would stop but would not get our Completion Certificate until this review was done. No time frame was mentioned.

Hopefully, the transition period will be smooth but I will be contacting Creditfix asap...best of luck!

mikepapa

Post by mikepapa » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:19 pm
Had our letter today saying we are being transfered to creditfix,, we were into our sixth year with Melanie. Dissapointed & saddened is how my wife & I feel, its a long hard slog being in an IVA and to be dealt a blow like this at this time (our 5th annual review) just adds to the stress. I hope Creditfix are as capable as PJG, nothing we can do will just have to wait and see how it pans out. [:(]
Kind Regards, MP

IVA accepted 1st October 2009

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:24 pm
Hi MP. Knowing Mel she will have taken a lot of trouble over her choice of successor and I am sure it'll pan out nicely.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

vito

Post by vito » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:36 pm
font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:<hr height="1" noshade>Originally posted by stepbystep

I have just called PJG to discuss the transfer of account and advised Melanie on holiday and Sue out of the office. I have also called credit fix and wasn't very reassured by their answers to my questions.
Melanie has not just kept self employed accounts either as I am self employed and have been transferred ....... Not a happy bunny.
Can any of the Advisors tell me if it's possible to change IP to one of my choice, I only have 15 month to go but would prefer to go to one of my choice!!!!
I also asked about the review criteria and it is not as Mel used to do it they want everything and more!!!! Grrrrrrrr
What do Creditfixme want come review time? I'm also self employed and just been transferred over. For PJG I just use to send my accounts, copy of tax return and a completed I&E

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:05 pm
I imagine they will tell you -- but it will do no harm to get in touch beforehand to find out -- that way you can start collecting a file early. Might also be worth asking them if they will accept scanned copies -- mine used to and it was a lot easier to resend if they "lost" any.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.

Garcks

Post by Garcks » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:13 pm
I've just had my letter too, very worrying times. My wife and I are only 10 months in so have a long way to go. I guess worst case scenario, if they demand a significant increase in monthly contributions i will default and go for bankruptcy.

This of course is emotion talking, but this is what happens when you get sold out. Feel massively let down.
First annual review (with CreditFix now) underway

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:16 pm
Hopefully we will all, as I was, be pleasantly surprised -- fingers crossed and soldier on.

Garcks

Post by Garcks » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:19 pm
font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:<hr height="1" noshade>Originally posted by Foggy

Hopefully we will all, as I was, be pleasantly surprised -- fingers crossed and soldier on.
Cheers Foggy. Just from this thread I can see you are the voice of reason. You will be very valuable to the forums in the coming weeks.

As others have said, there is nothing we can do at this point. Guess we just to try not to worry for now.

[:)]
First annual review (with CreditFix now) underway

recovering

Post by recovering » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:44 pm
foggy I fear your brains will be well and truely picked if they send anything they want signing!!!!

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:05 pm
LOL recovering -- wouldn't take long to pick !!!

stepbystep

Post by stepbystep » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:10 pm
font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:<hr height="1" noshade>Originally posted by vito
font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:<hr height="1" noshade>Originally posted by stepbystep

I have just called PJG to discuss the transfer of account and advised Melanie on holiday and Sue out of the office. I have also called credit fix and wasn't very reassured by their answers to my questions.
Melanie has not just kept self employed accounts either as I am self employed and have been transferred ....... Not a happy bunny.
Can any of the Advisors tell me if it's possible to change IP to one of my choice, I only have 15 month to go but would prefer to go to one of my choice!!!!
I also asked about the review criteria and it is not as Mel used to do it they want everything and more!!!! Grrrrrrrr
What do Creditfixme want come review time? I'm also self employed and just been transferred over. For PJG I just use to send my accounts, copy of tax return and a completed I&E
Stepbystep

Lou74

Post by Lou74 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:58 pm
I also received the letter today, with creditfix boasing that they are "one of the largest debt solution providers in the uk" Exactly why I would not have chosen them in the first place and went with Melanie giles. I had a very quick reply initially when I emailed them a few days ago, but can't help thinking it was a standard email spewed out to me. I have since emailed with more detailed queries that I need a reply to quite urgently and have got nothing. I am right in the middle of my 4th annual review, and feel quite let down that it was not sorted beforehand as my anniversary date has now passed. I have had a drop in wages and was expecting my monthly payment to go down accordingly (It was higher than our original agreed amount) Now I will have another month or more paying an amount that will be a struggle for us. Right over Christmas with 3 young children. I am also very keen to find out what the review requirements are.
I was initially told my IP was Chris Parry in the email, now the letter says Susan Wrigglesworth. So which one is it??
Considering the profile of this forum, I really feel that a representative from creditfix should have come on here to make a statement by now, seeing as they are such a large company, I would have thought someone would have the time?
I feel increasingly worried reading about the previous incarnations of credit fix, and the guy who runs it. I know theres nothing I can do, but I have been working towards this point for nearly 5 years and want my life to get back on track. The thought of any delays or confrontations has me really worried, and personally need somewhere to vent!
I also was trying to pursue PPI through clifford watts, in an effort to be organised, and get it done early. I have not heard from them for months.
424 posts Page 18 of 29
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”