PJG

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
424 posts Page 10 of 29

linrog

Post by linrog » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:21 pm
i would be frantic we are with harrington brooks who have been fanstatic so far 3 years in to our iva i hope all goes smoothly for u all
full final paid over 29/2/16 cc arrived 12/4/16 its all over

Rickne

Post by Rickne » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:42 pm
Good afternoon Mr Kneller,

Thank you for your email.

I can confirm that any agreement entered by yourself and PJG Recovery will be honoured and the only thing changing is your IP and the company.

Please do not hesiatate to contact me if you have any further queries.

Kind Regards

Jaimie | Customer Service | Creditfix
Completed via Early exit loan on year 4

linrog

Post by linrog » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:46 pm
well how wounderful creditfix has joined the forum hopefully piece of mind for many

Cariadqueen

Post by Cariadqueen » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:49 pm
Both me and my husband have had IVA's with Mel for nearly two years now, i was so shocked when he showed me the email he received earlier informing him his IVA was being transferred to Creditfix.

I checked my email expecting to find the same email he had received but i didn't have one....He is employed and myself Self employed so im not sure if this would make a difference.

I have emailed both Mel and Laura in the hope of getting some clarity on where i stand with my IVA over the coming days ( secretly hoping i get to stay with PJG)

What i do know is that this is such a shame for both PJG's clients and also Mel and her hard working team, i just hope that Creditfix treat us with the same compassion and respect that Mel's team always did.
25 months down.....We will be debt free!

Rickne

Post by Rickne » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:54 pm
I just copy pasted my email reply to the query of a will I have to change bank details where I send my payments to etc. Chin up folks. Keep focused. You'll see the end.

I'm only 6. In the in. But 6 months is still a start.
Completed via Early exit loan on year 4

linrog

Post by linrog » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:57 pm
i think from what i have read throughout this process that pjg is keeping the self employed pple

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:28 pm
Self employed need an IP who understands their particular issues. Maybe Creditfix, as a volume IVA processor, doesn't have the resource for such attention, in the same way as Stepchange only handle the straightforward cases in house. Self employed and complicated cases get sent on to GT.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

linrog

Post by linrog » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:29 pm
lets hope

ivamess

Post by ivamess » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:35 pm
Myself and Mr Ivamess are self employed but we were transferred, which makes it all the more worrying for us.

ivamess

Post by ivamess » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:44 pm
Myself and Mr Ivamess are self employed but we were transferred, which makes it all the more worrying for us.

Cariadqueen

Post by Cariadqueen » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:00 pm
I have just heard back from Laura, unfortunately my case has also been transferred to creditfix :(
25 months down.....We will be debt free!

linrog

Post by linrog » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:05 pm
so sorry to hear that hope all goes well for u all

Lou74

Post by Lou74 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:16 pm
Hi, I haven't posted in quite a while, but drop in from time to time to catch up. I couldn't believe it when I saw the messages about PJG on Tuesday morning. I then indeed received the email to say my case had been transferred to creditfix. I am in year 4 of my iVA, and decided to go with Mel and her team after reading reviews, and from the fantastic support on this forum. I suppose the fact that I haven't posted on here in 4 years shows how happy I was with how the IVA was going...and now like many others, I feel the uncertainty creeping in. it is good to know I am able to talk to others who are in the same situation though. I think so many of us went with Mel after reading how supportive she was on here.
I am right in the middle of my 4th review, and was, like others still in contact right up until last friday. I now am unsure how and when my review will be completed, as I have a few issues with my wages this time round.
I was also using Clifford Watts to investigate PPI. They started last February, but I heard hardly anything back! Interestingly I contacted them at the start of September for an update and had an automated reply to say my contact mickey, no longer worked for them. I have no idea now on where I stand with PPI. I think this is causing me the most worry now with 11 months to go.
Its good to know I can still turn to this forum for support at such a worrying time for us all.

Bumpkin

Post by Bumpkin » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:10 am
Having had mine transferred too, I am concerned about this - however, whether I like it or not they have the right to make commercial decisions as they choose. However, I think it's been handled really poorly. Like a couple of other posters I though the email from CreditFix was spam, and went through a paranoid process of virus scanning the PDFs before I'd even open them. Surely the initial communication should have come from PJG at least!

I'm in my final year of an IVA that has been extended due to a period of unemployment, and I'm about to find myself without a job again soon. Whilst I wasn't looking forward to having to break this news to my IP, at least I felt that I would be dealt with reasonably. Now I have no idea what to expect and I'm incredibly concerned they'll be very unsympathetic and I'll fail my IVA as I reach the 5 year point. This additional worry is the last thing I need!

muddlementandchaos

Post by muddlementandchaos » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:58 am
Hi have just received email from credit fix IVA last payment due 1st Januay 2015 told in email delay in closure likely however no access to my file as still 'migrating' accounts.....now really concerned PJG dates will not be honoured cannot believe this has happened with what we had been led to believe would be our last two payments out of 60
424 posts Page 10 of 29
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”