Kallis we are all missing you !!

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
71 posts Page 1 of 5

snoopydog6311

Post by snoopydog6311 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:40 pm
Hi Kallis and Harpic,

Just caught up with all the posts as not been here for a while and I noticed that young Kallis hasn't been around. So read the posts and her blog and I am totally amazed at how some people can be so spiteful against people who go out of their way to assist and offer advice to individuals who seek help through this great forum. It just makes me angry. Kallis my dear I hope all goes well and you get your butt back in here. I think I can say on behalf of everyone who has had the pleasure or talking to you on here WE ALL MISS YOU !!!!!!!!![:)]

Jim xx

Niobe

Post by Niobe » Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:51 pm
Kallis is really chuffed with the fact that you've said she's young!!!!

She is hoping to be back in the next couple of weeks, work permitting. Of course she is still a presence on here via me as she will never let the forum go!!

She thanks you so much for your kind words Jim, they are really appreciated.

She can't wait to be back!!

plasticdaft

Forum Expert

Post by plasticdaft » Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:57 pm
seconded snoopy!!!

Paul
Discharged today the 8th feb 2012. View is much brighter now.
Continuing to rebuild our credit worthiness.

snoopydog6311

Post by snoopydog6311 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:59 pm
Hi Harpic,

We may be all getting old but hey we are all young at heart lol

Goosed

Post by Goosed » Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:12 pm
As I haven`t been on the forum as frequently as I used to, I was wondering why I wasn`t seeing any posts from kallis.

After seeing this thread I looked at kallis` blog...
unbelievable!!!

How can someone complain about kallis????
The help, support and advice kallis gave me via this forum during my IVA set up was immense.

I hope kallis is back soon doing what she loves, helping people, and I hope she gets everything else sorted asap too.
"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea".

Eric Cantona

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:18 pm
The forum has been a poorer place without her balanced approach, hand of friendship and witty comments. Harpic has been doing a stirling job, but what a shame that such silly behaviour has led to one of the forum's stalwarts having to take a back seat for a while.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

Niobe

Post by Niobe » Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:20 pm
Thank you all for the kind comments - it will hopefully be a couple of weeks at the most. She is coming close to involving the union in part of the complaint.

Watch this space.

Mel - she will email you.

Broke of London

Post by Broke of London » Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:25 pm
Hopefully she'll be back in action soon! Such a silly situation. x

Niobe

Post by Niobe » Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:42 pm
It is! I can't believe that somebody would be so vindictive as to complain about her, especially when some of it is false (she was silly enough to post from work and also to state her occupation) but the rest is not true.

We are all entitled to our opinions regardless.

She is seeking further advice from the union and possibly taking advice from elsewhere regarding the allegations made.

Broke of London

Post by Broke of London » Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:51 pm
People can be so mean! Everyone is entitled to an opinion but theres no need to try and destroy someone's life with it. And what would they gain. Let's hope there's no serious harm done and Jan and her employers can put this behind them.

rayb

Post by rayb » Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:55 pm
Hi All,

Have not been on here for a while but really sorry to hear that Kallis is offline for the moment, totally unbelievable.

I hope this gets resolved soon and she is back doing the job she loved because she really is an asset to this forum [:)]

Niobe

Post by Niobe » Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:46 pm
She does thank you Ray - the support from here has been wonderful and when she does come back it will be a post in block capitals as she will be shouting it from the rooftops!!

menorca

Post by menorca » Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:52 pm
I don't know what has occurred, but all I can say is that the 'posts/replies etc from Kallis has always been very helpful.I have been visiting this site since 2009 since entering in to an IVA...THIS SITE IS INVALUABLE AND SO ARE YOU KALLIS!
Hurry up and come back please!

TheMatrix

Post by TheMatrix » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:05 pm
Just catching up with this and wondered where she'd gone, what sad and vindictive people there are in this world.

Hope you get this sorted out Kallis and everything works out well for you, your support on here has been invaluable.
We're willing to wipe the slate clean, give you a fresh start. All that we're asking in return is your cooperation.

Niobe

Post by Niobe » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:07 pm
Menorca - thank you so much for your comments, Jan can't believe the comments!! She counts everyone on here as a true friend. Some she has met and some she will be meeting in four weeks time for the first time.

We are all one big family on here, ready to support those who need us.
71 posts Page 1 of 5
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”