Just need to say something!

3 posts Page 1 of 1

Rainbow

Post by Rainbow » Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:06 pm
Hi All

Currently Grant Thornton are in the process of drafting our IVA - Nancy Woods who is a client adviser is really really nice but Kevin the nominee has just had me in tears! He rang because I sent a letter to him that we had received from MBNA saying that they may possibly put a charging order on the property - We had forwarded this letter to him as we were advised to do this, he said that he would ring them and sort it out. I tried to ask some questions and he said that he didn't have time to sit on the phone and go through these with me - I thought they were there to help!!! Anyway I then phoned Nancy who was lovely and apologised etc. I asked Nancy if I have to deal with him for the next 5 years because I really can't and she told me that his job is only to collect the information and make sure that it is all there etc. I was really upset and told Nancy that if I had to deal with him for 5 years I would have to go elsewhere but she assured me I wouldn't. Sorry to go on but I just had to say it - Has anyone experienced Kevin at Grant Thornton in Belfast? or is it just me? Can I still change companys even though we have signed their letters instucting them to act for us, although proposal not yet sent to us? Sorry to be a cry baby..[:(]
Every Cloud has a silver lining. At the end of the Rainbow is a Pot of Gold - Or Hope!

louiseh

Post by louiseh » Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:10 pm
I am currently using Grant Thornton, meeting date 2nd July, and although I have found them very slow at dealing with things the people I have spoken to have been very helpful and supportive, haven't spoken to a Kevin though.

jmb

Post by jmb » Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:59 pm
HI i am with grant thornton,I first spoke to nancy in september..she is lovely.But i agree they are very slow..i still havnt had the proposal yet!!!iv spoken to one man who was really nice but cant remember his name.how long did yours take?
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “postings for january”