just completed 3 years of my IVA

31 posts Page 3 of 3

hazel.k

Post by hazel.k » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:06 pm
Ive just spoken to someone at DFD and asked why I haven't received confirmation that my monies have been received yet. She checked the their records and they received the money into my account on 3 September. However, this money has not been picked up yet by the "closure team" and it was after all only 2 weeks since they received it and they were also extremely busy with other customers!

I was told again that I would have to wait up to 3 months to receive my certificate of completion as some of my creditors still hadn't put in the actual figure I owed to them as opposed to the figure I supplied on my original statement. Apparently they are now giving those creditors 21 days to reply to their letter. However, as the closure department haven't got to my case yet, they haven't sent out letters to the creditors and probably won't get to it now until sometime next week.

I asked why this could not have been done previously and was told that they had tried to contact them before but they got no response so what makes them think they will get a response now? I thought this was what I was paying all the fees for.

I know I sound like I am making a big issue out of this but I have had nothing but problems from the outset with DFD and I just want it resolved once and for all.
31 posts Page 3 of 3
Return to “the hot hot IVA topics in 2007, 20 replies plus”