holidays

45 posts Page 2 of 3

debtfreesusie67

Post by debtfreesusie67 » Fri May 30, 2008 4:39 pm
You will have to post your pictures on the internet. There are some sites out there that are free. Then you can post a link and we can all see them.
Hugs
Sue
The only way is up

angela18

Post by angela18 » Fri May 30, 2008 4:48 pm
we've just got back from camping.. absolutely shattered!!
Ang.. 13 payments in.. WOW, thats over 20% paid!! http://angela18.blogs.iva.co.uk/ well here we go

if you wish for a rainbow... then you have to put up with the rain xx

chris.g

Post by chris.g » Fri May 30, 2008 5:11 pm
We off to Turkey the 1st Sept [:D]. Olu Deniz, Mam-in-law has paid for us, very nice of her, so nice we decided to invite her along, she's thrilled. Kids are overjoyed and she's offered to babysit while we away, give me and hubby a night off. Can't wait, it's our 4th year there, sun, sea and sand, can't wait. [8D]
Last edited by chris.g on Fri May 30, 2008 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's nice to be back......

angela18

Post by angela18 » Fri May 30, 2008 5:16 pm
i wouldn't take my mother in law to loo[:)]
Ang.. 13 payments in.. WOW, thats over 20% paid!! http://angela18.blogs.iva.co.uk/ well here we go

if you wish for a rainbow... then you have to put up with the rain xx

aguise

Post by aguise » Fri May 30, 2008 5:38 pm
We are off to Devon for 6 nights on a sun hol. Short break and we booked two extra nights for only £19.50 each so the hol for 4 in an upgraded caravan as well cost us £110 for almost a week.

Ang
Please visit my blog at http://aguise.blogs.iva.co.uk/

rollercoaster

Post by rollercoaster » Fri May 30, 2008 5:57 pm
hi cat, know what u mean about hubbies and camping. my OH will caravan but insists absolutely NO TENTS. well tough, friends of ours who have ££££ suggested we go camping with them for a laugh and now its OK (go figure)son just came back from camping trip with friends and he loved it, so good argument there. although he did come back with broken wrist on the sunday afternoon and as he wasnt moaning enough we didnt take him to casualty until monday night. [:0] My sisters boyfriends parents have just sited there caravan in cornwall and offered it to us whenever we want it so 'FREE HOLIDAYS HERE I COME' [:D]

chris.g

Post by chris.g » Fri May 30, 2008 6:02 pm
I would love to go camping but hubby hates it....I've mentioned it a few times but he always says definately no....I remember when I was young, camping with my dad and brothers...the smell of fried spam and beans...mmmmmmmmmmmm lush
It's nice to be back......

pixie

Post by pixie » Fri May 30, 2008 6:18 pm
Camping's great fun! I can't really do it anymore though. At one time I would just chuck the gear in the car and disapear!
This year my brother's rented a villa in the south of france so it's a big family holiday! All I need is spends [:D] [8D]
Pixie
'Welcome to where ever you are, this is your life you've made it this far, welcome, you've got to believe right here right now is exactly where you're meant to be'
IVA started may 07 ended dec 08

chardonnay

Post by chardonnay » Fri May 30, 2008 6:36 pm
Hi There,
I know what you mean - I won't be able to afford a holiday until this nightmare is over and I'm only just over one month in!! I hope to move back to my house Bristol in August (it will be sold when I can, but not for several months after I move back!!) - there's a fantastic Balloon Festival there at around that time. They move it every year and I'll find out when it is - it's free if you walk and I live within walking distance. You are welcome to come and stay with me - lab puppy and all if it's after I move. There are three bedrooms and some of theneighbours have kids so I'l find out from them things to do. Any one else who fancies it is also welcome - giving that kids and parents get bedroom preferance!! There is the SS Great Britian, a Techniquest like place and lots to see in the local area such as Cheddar Gorge, Etc
Chin up - we're all in this together!!
Chardonnay x
Chardonnay

kal

Post by kal » Fri May 30, 2008 6:37 pm
Do we have to let our IP's know when we are away for 2 weeks.
I suppose it best to inform them we are away for those particular 2 weeks in case they need to contact us.
Then again, won't they wonder how we are affording a holiday (even though we're not paying!).
k.

luluj

Forum Expert

Post by luluj » Fri May 30, 2008 7:50 pm
You DO NOT need to inform your IP. Your life is your life as long as your IVA payment is made on time they do not need to know!
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt

There is a solution for everyone .... Just need to stay positive !

Look at my blog "All I wanted was a baby"

Soulgrowth

Post by Soulgrowth » Fri May 30, 2008 7:53 pm
I'm going to "Ourgate" ... at the bottom of "Ourgarden"! [:)]

Debbie
Debbie

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Fri May 30, 2008 11:15 pm
I will be going to exotic, sunny Staffordshire-on-the-cut!
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

indebtforever

Post by indebtforever » Fri May 30, 2008 11:27 pm
no family hols for me this year the kids school hols took it but as long as they get not a problem[:o)]

cat 1

Post by cat 1 » Sat May 31, 2008 6:59 pm
Hi.Sounds like a mixture of no's, camping and relatives paying [:)]Perhaps I'll risk booking something nearer the time (end of August)We've never not been away before.Well, we have a caravan booked for scotland in October (sun deals)But nothing in August.Today we went to St Anne's.Very hot.The beach was terrific.Lots of space for the new puppy to dig up and run around with seaweed in her mouth and eating sand!Perhaps we'll just do a couple of days here and there.I like to have something to look forward to, but I also like to have a bit of money put by (hark at me who didn't have a pot to wee in this time last year!)
Me and daughter are deciding if we're brave enough to try camping alone? Brother said he would come with us...he'd be more of a liabiltiy I would think...Cat
45 posts Page 2 of 3
Return to “postings for june”