Hi, me and my husband are trying to buy our first home. So difficult because of IVA

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1

Hannah.kl

Post by Hannah.kl » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:43 am
Hi, me and my husband are trying to buy our first home, were finding it very hard because of my husbands iva, hes just coming out of it, we was wondering if there are actually lends out there that will lend and what kind of deposit will we need, i've read tonight 40% we will need as a deposit? we know we need to look at his credit report, what is the best way to get him with 'good' credit again, we've been told this week that he shouldn't even look at getting any kind of credit ie credit card for a year, is this true?
look forward to hearing from you soon hannah

nevillebunny

Post by nevillebunny » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:42 am
Hi Hannah

There are some mortgage advisors on this site who have experience in this area. Not sure what their names are but hopefully someone else will reply with them soon.

However if you browse around past mortgage questions on here you should be able to find out who they are. Good Luck :)
Currently in an IVA. Not a Financial Professional, any comments expressed are just my opinion.

ginger323232

Post by ginger323232 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:02 am
Ryan and Shaun are the names of the experts who post - contact and they will be able to advise.
Contact details are under "experts"

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:36 am
Click on the "Ask a Question" button, top left. Then scroll down the page to the experts details section where you will find Ryan and Shaun.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”