everything is getting to me - everything

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
18 posts Page 2 of 2

angelrainbow

Post by angelrainbow » Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:52 am
Yes it does get better - but it can be tough at times still!
I have two young children and although I love them dearly I just so need a break from them - I totally understand how they can top the list of annoyances!
My heart goes out to you and your wife for the loss of your little ones.
Completion Certificate received September 2012.

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:07 pm
Debt has a habut if winding its way into all aspects of your life and burrowing right beneath the surface to cause inward and outward pressure that sometimes is difficult to deal with.

Look at the hosepipe thing in a different way. How lucky are you to be spending a Sunday morning with your little boy cleaning the car together - and spending good quality family time. My stepdaughter is a primary school teacher, and works in one of the roughest schools in Caerphilly. She reports that many of the children don't spend any time with their parents on activities, and are often shut away in their bedrooms with only computer games and DVDs for company. What is happening to this country!!

I have to say I had a quite giggle when I read about you being splashed! Not, I am sure, what you want to hear, but a playful five year old is one of life's precious gifts - especially after what you have been through.

This appears to be routed from the debt pressure your are under - which can often heighten in the weeks before you propose your IVA - as you have made your mind up and want it done - now! Work with your IP to gather the information they need together, and you will find that your solution is just around the corner.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

james.c

Post by james.c » Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:04 pm
Everything does get better.

For now pretend you have a ring around around you and let everything bounce of you
18 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”