Can I do anything about my ever lengthening IVA ?

31 posts Page 3 of 3

freelili

Post by freelili » Thu May 03, 2007 11:44 am
I agree with what the others say and again hope for a swift end to your problem.

It highlights yet another pit fall of unsuspecting, trusting people who are trying to repay what they can. My opinion is, based on what I have learned here over the last seven months; is that the industry needs to be regulated and brought out in the open. I am not saying that all companies and all professionals are greedy, out to pray on the vunerable, uncaring, over charging, impossible to contact, scumbags. Just like all doctors are not like shipman. And if it wasnt such a shameful thing to be in debt, I am sure there would be a lot more general knowledge out there. Until and if ever these things can be externally kept in check, like most other public services are, then there are going to be more and more victims like Chris, snadra, kerri, coco and many more. I am sure some sort governing/ regulating exits out there but as more and more people fall victim to the pitfalls of trying to get out of debt, it is obvious to me that its not enough.

LILY

I believe that angels breathe and love will live on and never leave. I cherish all you gave me everyday.
Last edited by freelili on Thu May 03, 2007 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
LILY

http://freelili.blogs.iva.co.uk

I asked God for an answer, I have to live with his reply.
Exsisto an angelus quod planto quispiam sentio melior.
31 posts Page 3 of 3
Return to “the hot hot IVA topics in 2007, 20 replies plus”