b***** vets bills!!! Arrgghh!!

4 posts Page 1 of 1

Robbiecat

Post by Robbiecat » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:45 pm
Sorry, have to rant *again*!

Why is it, that just as you are sorting yourself out, the animals decide that you can use that extra bit of money for *THEM*?? [B)]

Don't get me wrong, I love them all dearly, but it is now getting ridiculous! First it was Cara, my dog, who ended up in the vet for a week because she decided to eat a stick.

Then it was Cleo, one of my cats, who ended up needing a very expensive dental.

NOW, it's TIGER, one of the other cats! He now needs a b***** dental, with 4 teeth to be removed too! I wouldn't mind, but driving me mad. My cat vet *LoVES* me. I am seriously thinking about just getting a direct debit set up into his account!

I suppose that the only consolation is that my finances are straight enough thanks to the IVA, that providing I'm careful, I can just about manage until I get paid, but I'm gutted that I have to drink water instead of champagne, and eat baked beans on toast instead of caviar this month! [;)]

emma_t

Post by emma_t » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:49 pm
They must be competing with eachother, getting jelous when one is recieving lots of fuss and attention!!

What bad luck for one after another to get poorly and I hope they are all well again soon[:)]

As you say though, now your finances are straight life is still much brighter[:)]Emma x
Be positive & look after yourself, there are more important things in life than debts....

Best Wishes

Emma x

Rachael24

Post by Rachael24 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:27 pm
Hope they get well soon...Thats just the way life goes I guess. Like emma said, your finances are straight so life is still bright!
Recent college graduate with a debt negotiation concentration.

debbiw

Post by debbiw » Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:41 pm
Oh i know that feeling ! Hope your pets luck changes soon x
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “pets corner”