Annual Review

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
11 posts Page 1 of 1

skint34

Post by skint34 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:38 pm
Hi,
can anyone please tell me what documents are required in the annual review,is it just P60 and wage slips?
Many Thanks

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:40 pm
It depends who your IP is. I only have to provide 3 months payslips and utility payment updates for mine.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

skint34

Post by skint34 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:48 pm
Thank you for swift reply,
the reason I ask is because I am trying to use cash as much as possible (with a calculator)for food shopping, clothes etc.
This makes me more frugal, gone are the credit card days when you worry what you have spent later.
I wondered if the review requires bank statements which would prove how much i have spent and on what but only if i use debit card!!!

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:53 pm
I haven't got to provide one, but a lot of companies do. I don't have a debit card, so everything I do is with cash. The best thing to do is ring your IP and ask them what they will require.

Don't know what shop you use for food shopping, but if it's one with an online branch, register on there and do a 'virtual' shop first. Then you know exactly how much your shop will be without resorting to a calculator. I write the prices down against each item on my list as well so I can check them on the way round.
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

skint34

Post by skint34 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:59 pm
Excellant idea.
I am with Wilson Phillips,who have been very helpful

aguise

Post by aguise » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:06 pm
Hi there mine just asks for wage slips and I send proof of any increases in expenditure. It does vary though between companies some may ask for p60. Just give them a ring and ask, that way you will have all at hand when they ask for it.

ang
Please visit my blog at http://aguise.blogs.iva.co.uk/

darren85

Post by darren85 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:28 pm
Hi, as everyone has mentioned it does all depend on your IP and the company you use, I have already asked my IP's assistant and they only ask for 3 months wage slips, P60 and 3 months bank statements, along with and new I&E form, I am the same where I just use cash, I withdraw a certain amount a week and live on that, which I find so much more convenient, as for whether your IP will question what the withdrawals are about etc I'm not sure, I doubt it though as you are still spending what you need on what you need, Mine stay pretty consistant per week so I can always state that is my way of sticking to a tight budget. I'm sure more people can be more exact if you need a better answer..

Darren
The ball is rolling..

11 down, 49 to go..

luluj

Forum Expert

Post by luluj » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:43 pm
I use cash for most weekly spends - like you I withdraw the money each week and when it has gone it has gone. Our IP asked us to keep receipts for evidence of expenditure if we found that was the best way for us to budget and control our expenditure.

There is a solution for everyone .... Just need to stay positive !

Look at my blog "All I wanted was a baby"

Soulgrowth

Post by Soulgrowth » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:36 pm
I try to use cash as much as possible also [:)] It can be a real reality check and makes you appreciate the value once again.

Debbie
Debbie

NBNA

Post by NBNA » Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:20 pm
An IP firm I deal with, their review section have only ask for I/E and I faxed it. Didn't even ask for anything else {yet}....but the thinking is that if my income have not changed and I ain't pressing for a variation then there isn't much to work out as such that warrants a whole swath of paper documentation...IP are snowed under I think so need to work smarter to to spent time on what is necessary.
"DEbt is all in the mind. Think wealth and you'll be wealthy but not in £££"

chris19822

Post by chris19822 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:27 pm
you should get in a letter from you ip when you review is coming up mine asks for 3 wage slips p60 and 3 months bank statements
11 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”