Annual Review No2

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
7 posts Page 1 of 1

caraf

Post by caraf » Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:11 am
Hi Everyone
Not been on for quite sometime been very busy with works and other things.

Well we have just completed our 2nd Review, everything went very smoothly, no change in payments. So we are now into our 3rd year, cannot beleive how fast it has gone.

We our with DFD and they have been so friendly, professional and efficient in every way cannot fault them one bit.

To anyone who is just starting out on the IVA track, go for it, it is the best thing we have every done and it wont be long now till we are debt free, cannot wait.

Carol
x
53 down 7 to go !!
Cant wait till December 2012

Declan at DebtFreeDirect

Post by Declan at DebtFreeDirect » Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:25 am
Hi Caraf
Im glad your review went well and best of luck for year 3.

Thanks
Declan Murray
Debt Advisor
Debt Free Direct - the UK's largest IVA provider.
http://www.debtfreedirect.co.uk/iva/

janderson

Post by janderson » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:51 pm
Hi all

We are just ending year one of our six year IVA and have submitted our paperwork for review. My question is how long is it usually between submission of paperwork and review end or decision on wether ou pay more or stay the same etc.

Hope this makes sense, it may not I am having a ramble heavy day today.

Thanks

Michael Peoples

Industry Expert
Post by Michael Peoples » Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:11 pm
It normally only takes a week or two for the review to be done and unless there has been substantial changes to your income and expenditure there should be no increase.
Michael Peoples | McCambridge Duffy Insolvency Practitioners
http://www.mccambridgeduffy.com
If you would like to talk to me about proposing an IVA or have any questions at all please visit www.mccambridgeduffy.com

menorca

Post by menorca » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:09 pm
Hello all, we've just submitted our new I&E for our firts review...here's fingers,legs and everything else crossed!!

Shining

Post by Shining » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:49 pm
I've just put in my 2nd review and my fixed rate mortgage has come to the end, I had a figure written in the mortgage as what it was going to rise to and put this on my I&E, today we receive official notification and would you believe the SVR is £400 yes £400 less than what was originally quoted, so I've contacted my IP (Melanie) and await her reply as I don't mind obviously handing it over to the IVA but just wanted to know what if the mortgage in turn went up and up as interest rates rose?

A big difference there as I was really expecting to be paying a lot more for our mortgage.
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

Shining

Post by Shining » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:16 pm
My reply received from my IP and payments sorted, with grateful thanks to Melanie xx
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”