5 months in

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
7 posts Page 1 of 1

Bob451

Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by Bob451 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:12 pm
Hi Guys
Just checking in . Well it’s 5 months now since started my IVA. Would just like to say you guys was right and my guilt has finally subsided, and I’m coping pretty well with the IVA.
Some months are a struggle but with the one low monthly payment I can survive.
My review is in July 2022.
Just want to thank all you guys for your help

Bob 😀

luluj

User avatar
Forum Expert
Posts: 11243
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:54 am
Location: United Kingdom

Post by luluj » Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:50 am
Great to hear you are going OK. Five months in almost 10% of your time done .... it does go by pretty fast once you get into a routine and settle in on your budget.
You'll be at that anniversary stage before you know it and into year 2!

Stay in touch Bob...we are great for support all the way.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt

There is a solution for everyone .... Just need to stay positive !

Look at my blog "All I wanted was a baby"

Foggy

User avatar
Forum Expert
Posts: 33101
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:14 am
Location: United Kingdom

Post by Foggy » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:52 am
Well done, Bob. I am glad it has settled down somewhat. Apart from the emotions it is a case of learning new habits. Once they set in life becomes easier - not a bed of roses, but easier.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014
http://foggy.blogs.iva.co.uk

kallis3

User avatar
Forum Expert
Posts: 76946
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Post by kallis3 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:02 am
Glad things are going ok for you Bob - keep checking in to let us know how you are getting on.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

Bob451

Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by Bob451 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:30 pm
Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:02 amkallis3 wrote:
Glad things are going ok for you Bob - keep checking in to let us know how you are getting on.
Thank you

Bob451

Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by Bob451 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:31 pm
Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:52 amFoggy wrote:
Well done, Bob. I am glad it has settled down somewhat. Apart from the emotions it is a case of learning new habits. Once they set in life becomes easier - not a bed of roses, but easier.
Thanks Foggy

Bob451

Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by Bob451 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:33 pm
Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:50 amluluj wrote:
Great to hear you are going OK. Five months in almost 10% of your time done .... it does go by pretty fast once you get into a routine and settle in on your budget.
You'll be at that anniversary stage before you know it and into year 2!

Stay in touch Bob...we are great for support all the way.
Thank you Luluj
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”