Credit Today Show
IVA.co uk exhibits at the Credit Today Credit Show
The IVA.co.uk stand at the Credit Show on the 16th/17th May at Olympia Conference Centre, London was well received by the public who attended the show and other credit industry professionals.
The Credit Show also consisted of a two day conference. Issues tackled during the conference included:
- Is there a household sector debt problem?
- The future of fraud investigation
- Late payment - the bugbear of credit assessment
- Strategy on collections
- Using information, Protecting data
- How the new Couts & Tribunals Bill will change the enforcement landscape for creditors (featuring Melanie Giles)
- Creating Competitive Advantage
- Over-Indebtedness - Is the credit industry at fault?
- The future of the regulatory landscape- can creditors stay on the right side of the law?
- Improving the public perception of the credit industry